SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS
- Certified copy of your current passport(s) showing name, photo, nationality, date and place of issue, expiry date, passport number and issuing country.
- Eight (8) original and latest passport size photos (35 x 45 mm) (digital is preferred).
- Certified copy of applicants national ID (for the whole family members)
- Original excerpt of full birth record or certified copy of birth certificate.
- Original medical certificate including original results of an HIV test (an HIV test is required for all persons applying for citizenship, including children above 12 years old). The HIV test results must be not older than 3 months.
- Original police certificate(s) from country of citizenship (unless you can provide satisfactory evidence that you have never lived there) and from any country where you have lived more than 1 year over the past 10 years. Police certificates must be less than six months old. Children below 18 years old do not require presenting a police certificate.
- One original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than 6 months.
- One original professional reference (e.g. from an attorney, notary public, chartered accountant or other professional of similar standing), not older than 6 months.
- Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificate(s) (if applicable).
- Certified copy of divorce document(s) (if applicable).